Thursday, June 16, 2011

Why?

For those of you who don't know it the original purpose of this blog is to write about real foods. About how choosing real over processed foods is a journey and it certainly doesn't happen overnight. It is, for sure, a process. Sometimes with one step forward and two steps backwards.

And so that's the course I'm charting, the journey. And I'm trying to show that it's doable. Even on a budget and even on a crazy schedule. The recipes I share are made from real foods, are usually easy, and usually go together quickly. I want to show you that if you are on the run you don't have to grab fast food or cook with processed foods. It's entirley possible to eat real foods in the context of a busy life and a budget.

And it is so worth it. You will feel so much better.

So this is just a reminder about why I am writing this. And since this is a journey that I am still on I will update my progress from time to time as I've been considering kicking it up a notch...but more on that later...

And that is this gal's view for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment