Thursday, April 7, 2011

"Where Is That Recipe?"

If you are anything like me you have a collection of cookbooks and cooking magazines.

I love to thumb through them on quite a regular basis. And I love to try new recipes.

What I don't love is not being able to remember where one of those recipes is when I want to make it again.

I've heard before that the average family cooks the same 10 meals over and over again. And I think I know why. It's because they can't remember which cookbook a particular recipe came from!

But I have found the solution for that.



This book is great. It allows you to record the name of the dish, the cookbook it came from, and the page number. It is categorized like a regular cookbook and it has a section in the pack to record favorite menus.

Now I will never again have to waste my time going through my stack of "Everyday Food" magazines hoping to find the instructions for the upcoming night's meal.

And that is this gal's view for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment